Architect Symbols Library version 1.0
This library can be easily loaded into AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT’s 2000 and newer, menu bar for quick access. There’s no need to browse through folders every time you need to insert a symbol. It’s user-friendly interface allows you to simply point and click to choose from a wide range of architectural symbols and insert them using Imperial (inch) units
- Door swings in plan and elevation view
- Double-hung, fixed, horizontal sliding, and projected windows in plan and elevation views.
- Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, clothes washer/dryer, microwave and much more.
- Symbols for construction details: end views of lumber, wall sections, gutters, and more.
- Furniture desks, tables, chairs and more.
- Various views of typical people.
- Various trees and shrubs in plan and elevation
- Various trucks and cars in plan and elevation
- Miscellaneous: ladders, railing and more.
- Multiple stair arrangements with 11″ treads and 7″ risers.