Bolts drawn in elevation allow for a material thickness to be specified, using hidden lines to represent the shaft through the material. A washer may be added at the bolt head and nut, with a single or double chamfer nut.
What It Does:
- Creates Hex, Heavy Hex, and Square, bolts, nuts, washers, and bolt holes. Draw in plan or elevation.
- Elevation view draws complete bolt with hidden lines for shaft through material thickness.
- Standard and “J” type anchor bolts included.
- Data files based on the Industrial Fasteners Institute, “Fasteners Standards Manual”, 5th Edition. Bolts, nuts and washers are created parametrically and made into AutoCAD® blocks for easy placement, relocation, and control over color and linetype changes.
- All shapes have added intelligence for easy identification.
- Hex bolts
- Heavy hex bolts
- Square bolts
- Bolt holes
- Hex nuts
- Square nuts
- Type A washers